Utah Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
Brain injuries can be devastating for victims and their families. People struggling to recover from brain injuries often require long-term treatment and cannot work. Caregivers are left to pick up the pieces, advocate for their loved ones, and struggle to make ends meet. If your loved one suffered a brain injury in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket for medical bills and other expenses. A Utah brain injury lawyer from Swenson & Shelley can help you pursue the compensation your loved one needs.
At Swenson & Shelley, we have years of experience representing victims of catastrophic brain injuries in Utah. We have the resources and determination to pursue maximum compensation to help your loved one get the care they need both now and in the future.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation case review with a dedicated Utah brain injury lawyer. Our firm is committed to the relentless pursuit of justice for accident victims.™
Can You File a Personal Injury Claim After a Traumatic Brain Injury?
You may be entitled to file a personal injury claim if the traumatic brain injury was caused by another party’s careless actions. For example, you may be able to pursue a claim against a negligent driver who caused a crash or a grocery store that allowed a slippery floor to result in a fall.
In addition to proving that someone else was at fault, you’ll have to show the losses suffered. Those losses might include medical bills, lost income, future care needs, or pain and suffering.
A Utah Brain Injury Lawyer Can Take the Pressure Off You
While you and your family are focused on recovering, let a Utah brain injury lawyer from Swenson & Shelley go to work for you. We can pursue the compensation and justice you deserve from those responsible for the injury. You can expect our attorneys to help you with your case by:
- Discussing what to expect at each stage of the case so you know what’s happening and feel confident in how everything is being handled
- Investigating the accident that led to the injury and securing evidence we can use to prepare a personal injury case
- Identifying the parties who can be held liable
- Documenting all injuries, disabilities, expenses, and losses so that we know what fair compensation should be
- Filing claims on your behalf with the at-fault parties and their insurers, aggressively pursuing settlement negotiations for maximum compensation
- Taking the case to trial when litigation is needed to recover full compensation
After a serious accident, you should be focused on healing, not a legal battle. Let our trusted Utah brain injury lawyers handle every aspect of your legal claim. Contact us today for a free consultation.