Opportunity For a $1,000 Scholarship!
Swenson & Shelley Law is delighted to announce its annual scholarship, open to students preparing to enroll in school in the fall of 2024 as either pre-law undergraduates or first-year law students. This $1,000 scholarship aims to assist in covering expenses for students who have been accepted into schools across the United States.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- The recipient must be a U.S. citizen or possess authorization to work in the United States.
- The recipient must be accepted and planning to attend school either as a pre-law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2024.
- Academic excellence, as demonstrated by an undergraduate cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0.
Applicants must submit the following by June 5th, 2024:
- A completed resume
- A one to three (1-3) page typed essay on a topic of the student’s choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of school transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (e.g., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc. Social security cards will not be accepted.)
- The scholarship is designated exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A $1,000 check will be made payable directly to the award recipient to cover these expenses.
- The recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- The scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about June 28, 2024.
Completed applications must be submitted through the form below no later than June 5, 2024.
Do not call or contact our law firm directly about the scholarship. Only applications submitted electronically through the form below will be considered.
"*" indicates required fields
At Swenson & Shelley PLLC, we’ve led our clients through their Utah personal injury law needs. Our skilled personal injury lawyer represent clients in the following practice areas and cities: