Reporting Construction Injuries - Video

Reporting construction injuries is the first step toward recovering compensation. Watch this video to find out more information. Free consultation available


Should I report my construction accident injuries?


If you have been injured in a construction accident in the state of Utah, we recommend that you notify your employer. The employer that you are working with or for could have workers’ comp insurance that would allow you to receive medical care and receive compensation for your lost income while you are waiting to resolve or settle your case. If you have any further questions on this, please come in and talk with us.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured on a job site and have questions about reporting construction injuries?

Contact our dedicated Utah construction accident attorneys at Swenson & Shelley today for a free confidential consultation.

Let our experience work for you.