Free Consultations 24/7 (435) 767-7777

What to Do After a Construction Accident

What to Do After a Construction Accident

If you are injured on a job site, you are entitled to receive compensation. However, it is important to take the necessary steps after a construction accident to make sure your rights are protected. Contact our Utah personal injury attorneys today to schedule a free consultation and discuss your case.

What to Do After a Construction Accident | Reporting Your Injury

If you have been injured in a construction accident in the state of Utah, we recommend that you notify your employer. The employer that you are working with or for could have workers’ comp insurance that would allow you to receive medical care and receive compensation for your lost income while you are waiting to resolve or settle your case. If you have any further questions on this, please come in and talk with us.

What to Do After a Construction Accident | Workers’ Compensation

In the state of Utah, if you’re involved in a construction accident, you can seek to claim your damages from those who caused it unless it happens to be your employer. You cannot sue your employer, but you do get paid benefits, whether it’s your fault or one of the other employees’ faults. Workers’ compensation gets a little tricky, but we’d be happy to answer any questions about it if you give our office a call.

If you have been injured in a construction accident, please do not hesitate to contact our Utah construction accident attorneys to set up a free initial consultation. We will guide you through this legal situation with strength, support, and experience. You are in good hands with us and we will do what is necessary to make sure that you are getting the best and most fair compensation available to you. We are here for you.

Kevin Swenson was raised in Bountiful, Utah, and is a co-founding partner of Swenson & Shelley. After graduating from Bountiful High School, Kevin attended business school at Westminster College.