Will I be reimbursed for lost wages after a car accident?

In the state of Utah, if you have been injured in a car crash, you can receive compensation for your lost wages through your no-fault coverage. The requirements are, first, you need to miss a consecutive three days of work. After you’ve missed those three days of work, you can recover lost wages. You can recover up to $250 per week, or 80% of your normal wages, whichever one is the lesser of the two. You can recover those if you receive a medical document from your doctor stating that you’re unable to work. You can submit that to your own insurance carrier, which will then reimburse you for those lost wages.