What Should I Do After a Slip and Fall?

If you have been injured in a slip and fall in the state of Utah, it’s important that you do a number of things. First, you need to seek out medical care for any injuries that you have. You need a doctor that can tell you what your injuries are and help you understand what you need to do to heal from those injuries. Second, you need to follow the recommendations and instructions that are given to you by your doctor. An insurance company will look and see if you’ve followed the instructions, and if you didn’t, the insurance company will offer you less compensation for your case.

Third, you need to hire an attorney early in the process. An attorney can step in and help you organize your case, and help you understand how to avoid some of the common pitfalls and mistakes. Fourth, you need to make sure that you hire a trial attorney. A trial attorney is one that will actually take your case to a jury verdict, and insurance companies know which attorneys are willing to do that and which are not. When a case is run by a trial attorney, insurance companies offer more compensation for those cases.