What Should I Do After a Bus Accident?

If you have been injured by a bus in the state of Utah, we recommend that you do the following: First, you need to get in to see a doctor to seek medical care for any injuries that you have. You need to understand what your injuries are and what you need to do to make a full, physical recovery from them. Second, we recommend that you hire an attorney as quickly as you can. You want an attorney who can step in and handle the communications with the insurance carrier, help your case progress smoothly, and help you avoid some of the pitfalls that we see people step into when they do not have an attorney.

Third, you need to make sure that the attorney you hire is a trial attorney, especially when you’re dealing with these larger corporations. They know who the trial attorneys are, and they know who is going to hold them accountable and take them to a jury verdict, and they will be treated differently than an attorney that does not take cases to a jury verdict.