What Do I Do After I’m Hurt?

If you have been injured by somebody’s negligence in the state of Utah, there are a few things that you should do right away. Number one, you should seek the medical care of doctors that can help you heal from the injuries that you have received. Number two, it’s important that you follow any recommendations that your doctors give you. If your doctor instructs you to do something, it’s important that you follow those instructions. Number three, you should hire an attorney to help you with your case.

When choosing an attorney, you need to make sure that that attorney is a trial attorney. An attorney that is willing to take a case to trial and to a jury verdict is treated differently by insurance companies than an attorney who is not willing to do the same.