Should I Talk to an Insurance Adjuster?

If you’ve been injured in a bus accident in the state of Utah, you might get asked to give a recorded statement to insurance adjusters, insurance attorneys, or their representatives. You are not required to do that. I would recommend that you talk to an attorney before you give any kind of recorded statement. The reason I do that is because they’re going to ask the questions, and they’re going to control the conversation in the way that they want to, and they’re going to try to indicate that you’re not hurt or if you are hurt, you’re not as hurt as you think you are, or you’re doing better, or you did something in the crash that you shouldn’t have been doing. Their entire purpose is to say the value of your case is not what it’s really worth.